Web Development Internship
Orange Hotel Marketing builds strategies and supports high-end hotels, both nationally and internationally. We would be over the moon if you come and join us.
Scroll down below to apply right away. This may be your lucky shot, since you:
• Have limited experience but are eager to learn
• Care about the details of the details
• Prefer hotels over camping
• Can’t wait to start
• Don’t take all we say for granted
• Are mad about online bits and bytes
• Are an EU National
• … and wordy in English
Join the team
• You get to work with some of the most beautiful and renowned hotels
• We give you heaps of training. From basic coding to kickass CSS tricks: we turn you into a true whiz kid.
• All-inclusive: drinks and lunch from our decently stuffed fridge. Or a hotel bar in the city.
Skyrocket your career!
This is what happens if you accept our invitation:
- Apply here, on this website
- We meet for an interview and get to know each other
- You complete an assignment
- You’re the one! Welcome to Orange Hotel Marketing
The day of Web Development Trainee…
You receive a request from Inntel Hotels to build a campaign page for a new property opening. Inntel Hotels gave you all the specs and content, now is your time to shine. You go after a suitable template, start coding, constructing and composing. Satisfied? Then check your masterpiece with the responsible Online Marketeer and hit ‘send’ to await the grand finale: the client’s judgement.
You collaborate with:
A dangerous man. In any table tennis game.
You continue working on the new website for The Dylan. The project is in full swing and we’re nearly there! You support the development team in polishing the last bugs. Since you progressed in your coding skills you feel confident enough to give it a go: fixing responsiveness, finetuning margins, updating the back-end; nothing’s gonna stop you now.
You’re doing all of this with:
Aristotle of the world wide web
Fed and watered, you enjoy Debora’s latest barista skills before you enter the most experimental part of the day. On ‘Innovation Friday’ you pursued new website features that can further sharpen the user experience. With some trial and error, you manage to add a subtle touch of movement to button borders. Your coding trick is the bomb and will inevitably be included into a few client proposals.
Helping you out:
The alpine-fresh perspective on all things marketing
End of day
We call it a day and continue the Orange Hotel Marketing tournament. In case you were wondering: Manos currently leads the ranking but Nicolas is coming up to pole position. Will you beat us?
“I can’t imagine my life without Orange Hotel Marketing. Ok, that’s a little dramatic 😉 but they really do make my life easier! They have managed to fully grasp and understand our different brands. From strategy to reality, the talented team is always ready to help.”