Junior Front-End Developer
Orange Hotel Marketing builds strategies and supports high-end hotels, both nationally and internationally. We’d be more than excited if you come and join us as a Junior Front-end Developer.
In this role, you are our future master of coding. You translate worldwide hotel experiences into stunning pieces of HTML and CSS. You’re that fresh mind leading us to digital wow-moments.
So… this may be your luck shot, since you:
- Have some experience in racking your web development skills
- Are a perfectionist, down to every detail
- Understand the concepts of WordPress.
- Have the analytical skills to solve our coding puzzles
- Rather stay in fancy hotels
- Are an EU National and chatty in English
- …and can’t wait to start
Join the team
- You get to work with some of the most beautiful and renowned hotels
- Want to work 24 or 32 hours a week? Or the full (40 hours) blast?
- You’ll enter projects across the entire board. ‘Boring’ is the last word you should think of.
- Bring your imagination. In the Orange Lab you translate all your ideas into brilliant innovations.
- We help you grow and become a full-blown Web Developer or an Olympic table tennis player. Whatever you fancy.
- All-inclusive: drinks and lunch from our decently stuffed fridge or a hotel bar in the city.
Skyrocket your career!
This is what happens if you accept our invitation:
- Apply here, on this website
- We meet for an interview and get to know each other
- You complete an assignment
- You’re the one! Welcome to Orange Hotel Marketing
The day of a Junior Front-End Developer…
Pillows Hotels has updated their branding and is now ready to get their websites moving. You take a first deep dive by analyzing the pros and cons of the current pages. You then discuss the new design with the right-brainers of the project. Once you’ve collected every bit of wisdom you switch on the WordPress engines and prepare for take-off.
You collaborate with:
Creative midfielder behind our strikers
BOOKING ENGINE INTEGRATION
The AVA hotel in Athens is keen to improve their website conversion and suggests including a direct booking tool on the home page. We welcome you on stage to analyze the specs and details of the booking engine. Can we customize the default booking widget? Or do we need more time to code any other form of connectivity? You tell us.
Helping you out:
Fuels his scooter with olive oil and feta cheese
You continue planting the seeds of our brainstorm on ‘Innovation Friday’. The team came up with a price tag to increase the engagement of hotel images. You are crowned as the hero to make our dreams come true. You source all the information and data you need and give it a go.
You’re doing all of this with:
The whole team
A bunch of restless minds and digital species
End of day
We call it a day and continue the Orange Hotel Marketing tournament. In case you were wondering: Manos currently leads the ranking but Nicolas is coming up to pole position. Will you beat us?
“I can’t imagine my life without Orange Hotel Marketing. Ok, that’s a little dramatic 😉 but they really do make my life easier! They have managed to fully grasp and understand our different brands. From strategy to reality, the talented team is always ready to help.”